none
Action needed to complete your app???s Windows ad mediation configuration RRS feed

• Question

• After updating my app I received this email from microsoft.

However I have configured the windows ad mediator!

"While processing [app]_AnyCPU.xap in submission 4 for [app], we noticed that you did not configure ad mediation during submission. We took steps to auto-configure Microsoft Advertising (if it is one of the providers you chose to mediate with) and used any metadata we could retrieve from the Mediator.config file generated by Visual Studio during configuration of the Windows Ad Mediator Connected Service. However, any providers that are missing required metadata have been marked as Inactive, and you’ll need to reactivate them.

Please go to your dashboard and find the Monetize with ads page for your app (click Monetization in the left navigation menu of your App overview), then do the following:
    1. From the Submission/Package drop-down menu, select the package referenced above
    2. Note that some/all ad networks are marked as Inactive due to the fact we couldn’t complete the configuration. Use the slider to choose the desired setting (Backup, a percentage, or leave as Inactive) for each ad network and enter the required metadata.
    3. Save your new configuration.
    Once you save the new configuration devices running your app will receive the updated configuration within 24 hours."
    Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:16 PM

All replies

• After updating my app I received this email from microsoft.

However I have already configured the windows ad mediator!

"While processing [app]_AnyCPU.xap in submission 4 for [app], we noticed that you did not configure ad mediation during submission. We took steps to auto-configure Microsoft Advertising
    Monday, August 17, 2015 11:03 AM
  • I really hate these mails.
    Thursday, September 17, 2015 11:35 PM
  • I just got the same emails. At my first try, I also did not configure anything. Then I stopped the susmission, did this configuration and and published my app update again. But for whatever reason, I got these emails again, even that I did this configuration.

Is it just a bug that they send out these emails?

Thx!

Saturday, October 17, 2015 8:02 AM
  • I allways receive these emails, so I think it is a bug.

Anyone else can strenghten this statement?

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 12:15 AM
  • still reciveing these anoying emails ...

Will this bug be fixed anytime?

Monday, October 3, 2016 6:32 PM