none
No option to delete Ad Unit RRS feed

Answers

• There is no option to delete an ad unit and this is done to ensure accurate reporting down the road. You can safely Deactivate an ad unit if you no longer need to use it.

The delete option is still available for Windows Phone ad units although we expect them to mirror Windows ad units very soon allowing deactivation rather than deletion to ensure consistency.

Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:41 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi Veen,

Yep, I cant find the delete button with my account neither.

But where did you see this line: "goto Ad Units then select ad-unit and click delete" ?

What I've done is to delete all the ad units for one application, and then the application will disappear automatically.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, March 17, 2014 7:54 AM
  • There is no option to delete an ad unit and this is done to ensure accurate reporting down the road. You can safely Deactivate an ad unit if you no longer need to use it.

The delete option is still available for Windows Phone ad units although we expect them to mirror Windows ad units very soon allowing deactivation rather than deletion to ensure consistency.

Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:41 PM
    Owner