none
[Desktop Bridge]Registration to Windows Bridge program - How many days? RRS feed

• Question

• I am ready to publish my Windows Desktop app with this progarm and i have filled the form here https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bridges/desktop.
    Then I'm waiting infos from microsoft. I have wrote 2 weeks ago. 
    Could you say me how many days i must wait?
    Thanks
    Sunday, January 22, 2017 11:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form ,  I will move this thread to corresponding forum :  Developing Universal Windows apps  for dedicated information. 

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 23, 2017 1:22 AM
  • Hell AR.63,

Can you give us the name of your app? We will help you check this.

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 23, 2017 1:27 AM