none
AdsControl does not work RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I'm trying to add an ads in my app with AdControl, but it does not work even my app was approved and listed on the store a day ago.

I added the Ad SDK on my project as a reference, and fix my XAML file such as below:

<RelativePanel x:Name="Footer" RelativePanel.AlignBottomWithPanel="True" RelativePanel.AlignLeftWithPanel="True" RelativePanel.AlignRightWithPanel="True">
    					<UI:AdControl ApplicationId="MY_APP_ID"
    								  AdUnitId="MY_AD_UNIT_ID"
    								  HorizontalAlignment="Center"
    								  VerticalAlignment="Center"
    								  Width="728"
    								  Height="90"
    								  RelativePanel.AlignHorizontalCenterWithPanel="True"
    								  Background="LightGray"/>

<StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" RelativePanel.AlignRightWithPanel="True">
    						<Button FontFamily="Segoe MDL2 Assets" Content="&#xE971;" Width="48" Height="48" Background="Transparent"></Button>
    					</StackPanel>
    				</RelativePanel>

Did I miss something? Otherwise, do I have to wait longer?

Thanks for your attention. I'm looking forward to your reply.

• Edited by UGHOUGHO Tuesday, October 29, 2019 1:57 PM typo
    Tuesday, October 29, 2019 1:56 PM

Answers

• Hi UGHOUGHO,
    1. Eliminate the possibility of network error
    2.If you are using the same device to publish and install app, make sure that the app you installed from the store is not affected by the previous deploy or sideload 
    3. Make sure you are using the latest Microsoft Advertising SDK.
    If the inspection is no problem, you could contact product support. On that page, choose Contact us(Free). The team which you contact could track your Ad and give you the analysis.[steps: Contact us > Dashboard as support topic > Ads in apps as issue type and SDK/integration as Subcategory > submit an incident]
    Best regards
    Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:35 AM

All replies

• Hi UGHOUGHO,
    1. Eliminate the possibility of network error
    2.If you are using the same device to publish and install app, make sure that the app you installed from the store is not affected by the previous deploy or sideload 
    3. Make sure you are using the latest Microsoft Advertising SDK.
    If the inspection is no problem, you could contact product support. On that page, choose Contact us(Free). The team which you contact could track your Ad and give you the analysis.[steps: Contact us > Dashboard as support topic > Ads in apps as issue type and SDK/integration as Subcategory > submit an incident]
    Best regards
    Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:35 AM
  • Thank you very much for your answer. I think the inspection is no problem. 

1. I tried it with cellular network, but result was same.

2. I tried it with PC which never be used for app development or debugging, but result was same.

3. My SDK version is 10.0.10, and it seems latest version.

I will try to request analysis follow your advice.

Have a nice day :)

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 3:08 PM
  • May be it happen again, now new apps published to store don't have any ads. Same problem happen about 4 months ago, then developers must wait 2 months for Microsoft to fix problem
    • Edited by imyes Saturday, November 2, 2019 6:56 AM
    Saturday, November 2, 2019 6:56 AM
  • May be it happen again, now new apps published to store don't have any ads. Same problem happen about 4 months ago, then developers must wait 2 months for Microsoft to fix problem
    Having the same issue. My new app has been in the store for one month and no ads at all.
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 4:38 AM