none
Error registering a developer account from New Zealand RRS feed

• Question

• For the past week I've been attempting to register for a developer account. Every time I enter my details on the first page (I don't get to the payment screen) and click next I get "sorry, something went wrong. please try again later" and this error

CorrelationID: 2d4ce233-1134-4f39-8086-ff4fb4d8cb23
    Correlation Vector: iAcLyb1jQU2/Jxwy.0
    App Server:
    Date: 20 Nov 2019 23:06:23 +00:00

• Edited by Bensdinner Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:42 PM
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please make sure that you had filled in all the text that is necessary with correctly value?

Have you tried to do it in different browsers like Chrome, Edge or Firefox? Do all the browser give you the same error?

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:15 AM
  • I have filled out everything correctly and I have tried in Chrome, Firefox and Edge and I get the same result.
    • Edited by Bensdinner Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:24 AM Added attempt in Firefox
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:19 AM
  • I am registering from New Zealand, it could be a localised issue.
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:18 PM
  • Hi,

You could try to contact the store team about the account issue here: Contact US.
    Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select Account Setup for Issue Type. You could get more help with the account issue via the ticket.

Best regards,
    Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, November 22, 2019 2:21 AM