none
Login/Logout functionality with UWP connected to App server Easy Table RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings seasoned developers!

I am currently a Noob working on my first app for my last Computer Science class. I think I boxed myself in a corner when I chose this direction but wanted to ask for help, as the documentation on easy tables and uwp development seems limited. The documentation I do find is way over my head and assumes knowledge of other components I don't currently have. Any way I chose to create a database application that uses a web app server easy tables connected to a UWP app that is supposed to simulate a banking application. There is supposed to be a sign in page and a logout page. I am having the darndest time thinking through the logic because I think the easy table is NoSQL so the data isn't relational, so I have no idea how to tie the correct data to the correct user. (in hindsight it only seems fitting for inventory application ).

The second issue I have is I haven't found any documentation on the appropriate code to plug into the logout event handler.

So my questions:

Is it even possible to implement this with the current (easy table) setup?

Is there easy to follow beginner level c# code to:

a: Implement a session signon and relay only that users info

b: Implement a Logout session

And/Or Should I totally restart with a sql database that has relational functionality? (Only 2 Weeks left)

Thank you in advance and please be kind in your responses :)

Saturday, August 31, 2019 8:32 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Your question makes me confused. Do you mean you wants to using Azure Easy Table in your UWP app? Could you please share me the document that you are referring? And where you know about this? 

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 2, 2019 6:34 AM