none
How to get an acquisitions and usage breakdown by OS version? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to know what versions of Windows 10 the users of my app are using, to decide which versions to target most. How can I do it from the dev center?

Raff

Saturday, June 30, 2018 7:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Raff,

The User sessions chart shows the total number of daily user sessions for your app per package version over the selected period of time.

You can refer to Package version for more details about the chart.

In Dev Center you can follow the step: app name -> Analytics -> Usage-> Package version

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 2, 2018 3:21 AM
  • I wonder if you community support guys do ever read the question before answering.

Raff

Monday, July 2, 2018 6:59 AM
  • Hi Raff,

Apologize for misunderstanding your issue. If you want to get the correct OS Version of your users which have installed your app, currently the Dev center report currently does not provide such information. You may need to get the OS Version by using the code directly.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 2, 2018 10:10 AM