none
How to deploy Windows Phone 8.1 store app to Windows 10 Mobile device? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a WP 8.1 store app project and want to build it for Windows 10 Mobile. Is it possible? What do I need to do?
    Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi All4bright,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum!

Please read the sticky posts, especially the Guide to posting: subject line tags and Known Issues for Windows 10 SDK and Tools

>>I have a WP 8.1 store app project and want to build it for Windows 10 Mobile

Yes, it is possible I can successfully deploy my Windows Phone 8.1 app on my Windows Phone 10 device, but before deploying we need to refer to this aricle about how to register our phone device for development for Windows Phone.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 4:11 AM
    Owner
  • Hello Amy Peng,

It works fine now. Our customers thought it does not work on Windows 10 Mobile because they did not have seen the app in the Store. Today it has appeared there and they could install and run it.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:14 AM
  • Good, have a nice day. :)

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:36 AM
    Owner