none
Error in uploading appx file of edge extenion RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting and error while uploading appx file as

Invalid package publisher name: CN="Man...", O="Mang...", L=Is.., S=Wa..., C=U. 

I have added correct publisher name same as subject line of Certificate
    But as per error they are expectig same publisher as mentioned in 
    Package/Identity/Publisher in Product Identity

If I enter Package/Identity/Publisher in Product Identity as Publisher then Not able to do successful signin 
    error is 

Error: SignerSign() failed. (-2147024885/0x8007000b)
     Solution -  This error may occur if the ID field from the Package Information view does not match with the publisher subject information of the certificate used to sign the package.
    This is deadlock situtation, If I enter publisher name as mentioned in partner portal then not able to signin package and if publisher name is same as certificate name then not able to upload package

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:38 AM

All replies

• Hi MangoApps,
    >Error: SignerSign() failed. (-2147024885/0x8007000b)
    Do you sign the app package using the SignTool ? Does it appear as internal error? If it is, could you check more specific error information in the event log?

To search the event log
    1.Run Eventvwr.msc.
    2.Open the event log: Event Viewer (Local) > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > AppxPackagingOM > Microsoft-Windows-AppxPackaging/Operational
    3.Look for the most recent error event.
    For more details in the document:Troubleshooting app package signing errors

Best regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:55 AM