none
LoadListingInformationAsync results in Exception: JSON value not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x83750009) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

Recently IAPs stopped working in our app.

After some investigation, I noticed that LoadListingInformationAsync started returning the following error:
    System.Exception: JSON value not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x83750009)

Couldn't find anything related to this anywhere. I wonder if anyone experienced the same problem. 

Many thanks

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 4:06 PM

Answers

• SUMMARY: There was a problem with a lot of products. Over the next few days we expect them all to be fixed. If you are still having this problem, let us know and we'll check on it for you.

• Marked as answer by PixelSquad Monday, December 26, 2016 10:50 AM
    Sunday, December 25, 2016 10:53 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Can you share your sample code that can reproduce this exception, so that I can test it?

Based on your error code, you can try changing your Internet environment to see if it persists.

You can also create support ticket through your developer account so that you can receive more professional help.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:23 AM
  • I've been trying to create a support ticket for a couple of days now. I'm talking about the professional support option, where we pay to get help. Unfortunately, that site is broken, and I've been trying to get someone to help us for a couple of days now without luck.

About the sample source code, that's very simple.

try
                {
                    Dictionary<string, ProductListing> resultListings = new Dictionary<string, ProductListing>();
                    IAsyncOperation<ListingInformation> asyncOp;
                    try
                    {
                        asyncOp = CurrentApp.LoadListingInformationAsync();
                    }
                    catch (Exception e)
                    {
                        if (LoadListingsFailed != null)
                            LoadListingsFailed(GetErrorDescription(e));
                        return;
                    }

asyncOp.Completed = (op, status) =>
                    {
                        if (op.Status == AsyncStatus.Error)
                        {
                            string errorMessage = "Error loading product listings from store! Details: ";

errorMessage += " op.ErrorCode=" + op.ErrorCode;
                            errorMessage += " op.Status=" + op.Status;
                            errorMessage += " op.ToString()=" + op.ToString();

Utils.DebugTrace(errorMessage);                        

if (LoadListingsFailed != null)
                            {
                               LoadListingsFailed(GetErrorDescription(op.ErrorCode));
                            }
                            return;
                        }

op.Status IS error, and the error is:

JSON value not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x83750009)

Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:19 PM
  • Hello,

We have the same issue here. 

Calling LoadListingInformationAsync results in the exact exception

JSON value not found. (Excep_FromHResult 0x83750009)

Do you have a solution yet ?

Thanks.

Friday, December 23, 2016 7:42 AM
  • Hi PixelSquad,

>>I've been trying to create a support ticket for a couple of days now. I'm talking about the professional support option, where we pay to get help. Unfortunately, that site is broken.

I have checked this site which is used for opening the support ticket, it can work. Could you please try it again? If it still can not work, please let me know and I will report it to the related team.

>>Calling LoadListingInformationAsync results in the exact exception

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I have reported it to the related team and I will share it in here once there is any update.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 23, 2016 9:24 AM
  • @Amy. Thanks. We managed to submit a paid support request yesterday, and I'm in touch with a senior escalation engineer. However he still doesn't know what is causing the problem. If there's a way for you to increase the severity of the ticket you raised, I'd appreciate it, as we have 10's of thousands of users who are not being able to make purchases. Over Christmas week this is being catastrophic to us. If we can draw more attention to the problem it may be resolved more quickly.

@achank. Great to have someone to share this problem with. Let's try and work this out together. Let me ask you, did you guys add or change the information of any new in-app purchases recently, or change the certificate that is used to sign the app?

Many thanks

Friday, December 23, 2016 10:09 AM
  • Update:

Tried associating the same visual studio project with another app in the store and everything works normally. This points at something wrong with the configuration of the app in the store, or simply a bug there.

One of the things the support engineer from Microsoft suggested was the following:

"You should be able to confirm the error you’re seeing in the app originates with bad data from the server by tracing the connection with an app such as Telerik’s Fiddler (see http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/configure-fiddler/tasks/configurefiddlerforwin8 )."

Spent some time trying to trace the data that's downloaded from the store, and comparing the data sessions between the working and not working apps but couldn't find any information related to the IAPs. @achank, maybe you'd like to try that and tell us what you find out.

Friday, December 23, 2016 12:46 PM
  • hello there,

I am seeing the same problem with a WP 8 xaml app that also runs in WP 10 mobile. The IAP listings show up correctly when using the app on WP 8 but running from a WP10 using emulator I get the JSON error when accessing the marketplace store function.

public async Task InitStoreItems()

{

//source for listbox binding

iapItemsList.Clear();

try {

ListingInformation li = await Windows.ApplicationModel.Store.CurrentApp.LoadListingInformationAsync();

then get exception as follows:

System.Exception: JSON value not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x83750009)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
       at AppPurchase.InAppPurchase.<InitStoreItems>d__3.MoveNext()

Other WP8 apps that I have with IAP's are working properly on WP10.

Don't think it's a factor - but I do set the publisher and product id to match that in the store.

thanks,

francis

Friday, December 23, 2016 4:42 PM
  • Hello All,

In order to assist us with fully investigating this issue please create a support request if you have not done so already and the post the SR # to this thread.

You may create a support request here: http://aka.ms/storesupport

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

Friday, December 23, 2016 6:23 PM
    Owner
  • Hello,

I've the same issue. 

Calling LoadListingInformationAsync() generate exception

JSON value not found. (Excep_FromHResult 0x83750009)

(I add new IAP to may application 2-3 days ago. When I associate my project with other published applications (IAPs of this app is not changed for a long time) - LoadListingInformationAsync() work without exception

Saturday, December 24, 2016 4:54 PM
  • It seems this is happening to quite a few people, but no one has indicated which apps are having this problem. Can you provide your App name (and unique App Id)? This will definitely help figure out what is going on.
    Saturday, December 24, 2016 5:08 PM
  • Crime Coast
    Saturday, December 24, 2016 5:31 PM
  • Okay, I was able to reproduce the issue and have raised it with the correct team. Thank you for your patience and sorry for any delay.  We'll let you know what we find.
    Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:08 PM
  • Okay! This has been fixed. The issue was a data issue that needed to be fixed by the service team. Thanks for your patience and thanks for letting us know!
    Sunday, December 25, 2016 2:54 AM
  • Kirliman: If you let me know what app (app ID preferable) is having the problem, I can confirm this is the issue and see if we can push a fix through for you.
    Sunday, December 25, 2016 2:54 AM
  • my app: InstantChess (9nblggh5bwg7)

Sunday, December 25, 2016 7:41 AM
  • Kirliman: I wasn't able to duplicate the problem. Does it only happen in specific locales? If so, which ones?

EDIT: I was told this was fixed last night. Can you please try again?

Sunday, December 25, 2016 5:36 PM
  • Thanks Shane
    Sunday, December 25, 2016 5:49 PM
  • SUMMARY: There was a problem with a lot of products. Over the next few days we expect them all to be fixed. If you are still having this problem, let us know and we'll check on it for you.

• Marked as answer by PixelSquad Monday, December 26, 2016 10:50 AM
    Sunday, December 25, 2016 10:53 PM
  • Thank you, Shane!

Now the issue is fixed. (For my app)

Monday, December 26, 2016 8:13 AM
  • Thanks Shane! The issue is fixed for my app too.
    Wednesday, December 28, 2016 3:30 AM