none
Approval to Desktop Bridge application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need help concern the rules apply by the Desktop Bridge Team to approval

the WPF application converted. 

What is the list of rules defined by the Desktop-Bridge team

to approval any application WPF 4 / Win32 write in C# or/and C++ converted ?

Thank you very much for your help

Monday, May 29, 2017 10:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I need help concern the rules apply by the Desktop Bridge Team to approval

the WPF application converted. 

I have submit my Appx package concerning my application write in C#/XAML with WPF 4

and convert with Desktop Bridge Tool.

It's allowed afer the installation of the Package in Post-Condition to include and start a little EXE

to create a Registry Key like PRODUCT KEY of the application on the Registry DataBase ?

Of more to write during the use of the application in  a XML configuration file in "My Documents"?

Thank you very much for your help

Monday, May 29, 2017 10:19 PM
  • Hi Danpadr,

You might refer to the article Prepare to package an app (Desktop Bridge) . Any of the items in the article applies to your app, you need to address it before packaging.

If your app does not violate the rules in that article, you will acquire the permission from the Desktop Bridge team.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:54 AM