none
lesson plans

General discussion

• Not to be lazy but I am using AppStudio in a class to teach pre-coding lessons before my students run off into Visual Studio. I am creating a class much like (but way different than) AppInventor classes. Has anyone created any lesson plans they would like to share? 
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Luke,

If you begin your code-teaching plan at App Studio, you could refer to our Windows App Studio Sample from Windows Store, which can make you browse through and manipulate the App Studio open source components, including UWP controls and Data source libraries.

For the source code of the libraries used in App Studio to create app, you may check the implementation sample on GitHub.

To make detailed lesson plan, you may make it based on the documentation from MSDN.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017 3:12 AM