none
App is unpublished without any reason even if with loyal developer RRS feed

• Question

• I received email to inform that my app was unpublished without any reason:

"
    We reviewed your app, found something that needs to be fixed, and unpublished it. For more details about what needs to be fixed and how to republish your app, see our findings in your report.

You’ll need your Microsoft account info to access this report.

If you have purchased promotional ads in Dev Center, please delete them to prevent advertising charges while your app is not in the Store:

Log into Dev Center, click Promote Your App from the left menu and end campaigns for this app.
    If you have issues deleting your ads or stopping your ad campaign, contact support.
    Thank you,
    The Microsoft Store Team
    "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Checking the report, I see this:

"Please take the following action

We removed your app from the Store until you make needed changes. To resubmit your app, contact reportapp@microsoft.com. Please include your app ID so we can act quickly.

Catalog Management: 6000.1 Catalog Review

Notes To Developer

Thank you for your interest in developing apps for the Windows Store. We removed the apps listed here from the Store because we believe that your app is not an appropriate fit for the Store. Please note that, under the terms of the App Developer Agreement (msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh694058.aspx), Microsoft may remove or suspend the availability of any App or In-App Product from the Store for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.

Please Note
    Your current certification results might differ from earlier submissions because Microsoft Store policy requirements can change over time. When policies change, we might re-test according to the new requirements regardless of the submission type. Please always rely on your most recent certification results.
    "
    After asking reportapp with many questions, I get the response

"Thank you for contacting Reportapp about your app that we removed because it is not an appropriate fit for the Store. Please note that, under the terms of the App Developer Agreement, Microsoft may remove or suspend the availability of any App or In-App Product from the Store for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you,
    Alex
    Microsoft Store Team"

Even if I asked many questions for the reason and how can I fix it to update app, but still no response.

My app was published for 2 years and there is no violation. I invest very much for this app since 2017, from Windows Phone 8/ Windows 8 to Windows Phone 8.1/Windows 8.1, and then Windows 10. I lost money because of pandemic, and then Microsoft stop advertising network, and then Microsoft removed my app without any reason even if I am a loyal developer/partner for many years. My app has more than 300K+ downloads with 4.5 stars.

Microsoft, this is the way you treat with your partner?

Please ask Store team check their email and response to me.

DO SOMETHING TO MAKE MICROSOFT GREAT AGAIN!!!

• Edited by WSSA93 Friday, June 19, 2020 8:59 AM
    Friday, June 19, 2020 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I fully understand your feeling about this. But I'm sorry to say that this is is out of the scope of forum support. Currently, the best way is still keep contacting with the reportapp team.

Best regards, 

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, June 22, 2020 4:09 AM
  • As my previous post, my app was unpublished without any reason.

I had an investigation and found out that Microsoft staff could get benefit from authors of competitor's app (has the same features like my app) to unpublish my app. Microsoft uses a term in policy to remove any app they want without any reason to get benefits from my competitors.

Microsoft guys, what is going on? If you read this, contact me and I will provide evidence.

Monday, June 22, 2020 8:22 AM
  • Hello,

This issue is out of the scope of forum support. Currently, the best way is still keep contacting with the reportapp team.

Best regards, 

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:50 AM