none
account verification rejected RRS feed

• Question

• my account has been rejected and let me know why it happend. I am unable to upload my app due to it.

kindly advice

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 1:33 PM

Answers

• Hello,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that you'll be assisted appropriately.

Thank you. You can publish your app to the Store as soon as the account verification status become authorized.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:58 AM

All replies

• I have successfully created and paid my microsoft developper account. Now I can't even submit an app because my account verification is rejected and I do not know why. 

While submitting a soumission I got this message: "You can not submit a soumission until your account is not verified"

Thank in advance for your help?

Saturday, October 1, 2016 8:57 AM
  • This happened to me too. Took a a day or two, and then the message about no verification dissapeared.
    Saturday, October 1, 2016 12:16 PM
  • Let wait for 2-3 days, my problem like you , a few days ago .
    Saturday, October 1, 2016 2:08 PM
  • Hi SidMaxAdanz,

Usually, this progress will take around several days , please keep calm and wait.

If you're still faced with this issue a period of time later, please contact Dev Center support to have a check.

Please click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, October 3, 2016 8:06 AM
  • I have created Microsoft developer account. Payment is also process but I don't know why my account get rejected after verification. I have my app in process to publish. I have raised the ticket also but no suppport yet.
    Saturday, October 8, 2016 9:11 AM
  • Got the same trouble - just no reason is shown anywhere!
    Sunday, October 9, 2016 5:37 PM
  • Hello,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a request here so that we can assist you to check your account status.

Please click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page.

Thank you.

Monday, October 10, 2016 10:32 AM
  • I have successfully created and paid my Microsoft developer account. But I can't  submit an app because my account verification is rejected and I do not know why.   While submitting an app I get this message: "You can not submit the app until your account is not verified"

Please assist.Thanks

Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:55 AM
  • Hello,
    You must have at least two email addresses and/or phone numbers on your account. These security info must be confirmed before it will work, which makes unauthorized access to your account substantially more difficult.
    Since your account validation can be rejected for a variety of reasons, please contact Dev Center support for a closer investigation.

After your account’s verification status become Authorized, you would be able to submit your app to the Store.

Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

Friday, October 14, 2016 6:27 AM
  • Hello,

I cannot submit my apps since my account verification has been rejected, please make  me understand why so happened even after paying and clicking the verification link before expiry.

kindly advise.

Thank you.

Monday, October 17, 2016 6:48 AM
  • You can try another browser to see if it works...

I really need a new gun,but don't tell other guns.

Monday, October 17, 2016 8:56 AM
  • Hello,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that you'll be assisted appropriately.

Thank you. You can publish your app to the Store as soon as the account verification status become authorized.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:58 AM
  • Hello sir,

my account is still not verified,its in rejected state only.I have contacted in Dev Center support also and i still didnt get any get assists from you.

Sunday, October 23, 2016 11:38 AM
  • Hello,

Also my account still has the Verification status "Rejected". I contacted Dev support some time ago but till now unfortunately no response.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:43 PM
  • Solved. I had to change my personal information a bit because the verification service found a match to a legally registered business (my work). So I made my registration personal and the status became authorized.
    Monday, October 31, 2016 2:56 PM
  • We have reached out to MS SUpport and are not waiting a week for help!
    Monday, November 21, 2016 9:53 PM
  • Why wouldnt they tell us why it was rejected?
    Monday, November 21, 2016 9:54 PM