none
Payment Rejected again and again... RRS feed

• Question

• Since August of last year, when Microsoft required developers to update their payment profile (from SWIFT CODE to BANK CODE), every month after that, I received an email from CI payment Mornitoring announcing that the payment was rejected, although the information in the payment profile and tax profile are valid.
    And it took me a lot of emails to contact them before I got it back (1-2 months later, and they probably had to make the transfer manually).
    I created a ticket asking for support to resolve this issue from March, but until now, everything hasn't been resolved.
    Currently, I have not received the May and June payments.

Is anyone in the same situation as me?

Friday, June 19, 2020 1:14 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I want confirm one first, have you get response from the team after you created the ticket? If it is, are you still keep contacting with the team? 

If not, could you please share the ticket number with me and I'll send the ticket to the team to bring you back online.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, June 19, 2020 6:22 AM
  • After creating a support ticket (from March 18th) and asking for a bunch of information, they said: "You'll get paid by May 15", but today is June 19, The payments of May and June I have not received until now.
    And what I need most is to definitely solve this problem, because I tried switching to PayPal (In Payment profile) but still didn't.

Here is Support ticket :SRX1497068989ID.

Friday, June 19, 2020 7:02 AM
  • Hi,

I get the ticket number. I'll send your ticket number to the team via the email.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, June 22, 2020 7:14 AM