none
How to do RulePaper, BlankPage in inKCanvas with RadioButton? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi:

How can I do RulePaper, blank page with radio button for InkCanvas.

considering that I have done GrahpPaper I want to implement in three radioButton
    Wednesday, July 24, 2019 7:05 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I don't quite understand the question you want to ask. In my understanding, you tried to switch from different pages, am I right? Could you please give me more information about the behavior you want to get?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 25, 2019 2:14 AM
  • Hi:

I have an App with InkCanvas what I want to do is:
    1.  Three RadioButtons each is a serious option:
    2.  1.1 GraphPaper that is done. Example : GraphPaPer
      1.2 RulerPaper that would be horizontal lines for writing
      1.3 BlankPage to put iNkCanvas blank without GraphPaper and without RulePaper.

It is possible to do this in a Class.Cs for each.

Friday, July 26, 2019 5:56 PM
  • Hi,

I still could not understand you well, do you mean you want to implement these function in one page? Then just switch between them using radio buttons?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 3:27 AM
  • hi:

I want to do it is RulerPaper,BlanckPage for inkCanvas using RadioButton, I have done GraphPaper from the tutorial that came the Windows blog. Here's how I can do RulerPpaer, BlackPage in Clase.Cs and including the GraphPaper.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:42 AM
  • Hi,

So you want to show RulerPaper, BlankPage in inkCanvas? So you want to switch between a ruler tool or blank page or a Graph tool in a inkcanvas page?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Friday, August 2, 2019 1:37 AM
  • Hi:

I want to know it's like doing RulerPaper and blanckPage since GraphPaper I've done it . GrapHPaper

Saturday, August 3, 2019 3:41 PM
  • HI:

I want to do this:RulerPaper

Sunday, August 4, 2019 8:13 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please tell me the meaning about the pic above? Or you want to create such layout in a blank page?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Monday, August 5, 2019 2:04 AM
  • Hi:

I want it is when i want to write select the radiobutton of RulerPaper, when you want to draw this already until fact that it is Graphpaper and when you want the InkCanvas this white I select the Radiobutton.

Here the doubt is to make RulerPaper, blanckPaper using the RadioButton for each of the options.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 4:56 PM
  • Hi:

I have to modify in OnInkCanvasManipulationDelta to make Ruler Paper.

Monday, August 19, 2019 4:51 PM