none
[UWP]Camera crash when accepting permisssion prompt RRS feed

• Question

• 1. Run the sample app , the camera permission prompt will appear 
    2. Wait at least 30 seconds with the app in this state 
    3. Accept the dialog 
    4. The app will throw exception with the message "The request is invalid because Shutdown() has been called. (Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00D3E85)"

Link to a sample app:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FPiI38Km0pvsNR1o3H-LhKxZZQp41JH4/view?usp=sharing

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 12:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I could reproduce the behavior you said with official UWP sample. I've reported this issue via internal channel. Thank you for sharing this here.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:02 AM
  • Hi Cosmin,

Thanks for reporting this issue.
    This has been a logged issue in our system, the related team is investigating this issue, once there is any update, I will share it here. 

Thanks,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 6, 2019 8:01 AM
    Owner