none
No payouts for Advertising RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My app has been in the store for more than a month but couldn't display a single Banner Ad aka no money at all.

what happened? When will this problem end?

Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Does the AD control work correctly with the test unit ID? And have you checked if you are using the test unit ID in the store version?

Another thing is that if the ad control's size is greater or less than the size of the ad unit in Partner Center, the AD control won't show the ads. Could you please make sure if they match?

Best regards,
    Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, November 22, 2019 2:30 AM
  • This is the real issue. My app published more than 3 weeks but there is no ad. 

I contacted support but they cannot resolve anything. Just wait and wait...

My support ticket: SRX1487948167ID - 11.18 | Universal Store | Ad not showing in App

It's not only happen to me. There are many devs have same issue. 

MSFT, please fix it ASAP!!!

Friday, November 22, 2019 4:57 PM
  • I'm sure that nothing is wrong with my code. This issue happens with all new apps.

And this is not the first time we've experienced this kind of problem.

It seems like MS couldn't resolves it completely.

Please fix it ASAP

Saturday, November 23, 2019 3:16 AM
  • Hi,

You could try to contact the store team about the account issue here: Contact US.

Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select Ads in app for issue type and select SDK for subcategory. You could get more help with the account issue via the ticket.

Best regards,
    Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

Monday, November 25, 2019 3:02 AM
  • Hi Pink555, 

Is your app's Id 9n789q9381vq? The team checked your app in the backend. But there is no ad request from the app. Could you please check if you are following the document Implement ads in your app and haven't missed something?

Best regards,

Roy

Monday, November 25, 2019 10:06 AM
  • Hi Pink555, 

Is your app's Id 9n789q9381vq? The team checked your app in the backend. But there is no ad request from the app. Could you please check if you are following the document Implement ads in your app and haven't missed something?

Best regards,

Roy

Not only him. Many topics report about this problem. Please look into issues with Ad service backend. This problem happen for a month and should be fix

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/cc0e460f-4cbf-43b7-8b33-9a44679286ed/i-got-noadavailable-error?forum=aiasdk

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/a2a40956-62b9-455b-914d-d53f9510d6e1/ads-not-working-on-approved-apps?forum=aiamgr

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/ba1f417a-79f1-489f-921a-ebde4db85cb6/new-ad-units-arent-serving-ads?forum=aiamgr

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/9cfc531c-70c9-48da-ab6c-57ca87777c40/new-ad-unit-banner-always-return-invalidserverresponse?forum=aiamgr

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/e9bde23d-0b13-45a8-9365-06d16f4fef97/i-cant-see-banner-ads-or-intertitial-ads?forum=aiamgr

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 6:49 AM
  • @ROY

It's not my app. But it doesn't matter. You can see many people have the same issue.

When i tried to debug, it always return "No ad available". The same error with live app and there is also no ad request in the ad report

I contacted to Store team but it doesn't help. This is the answer:

"I am contacting you to inform you that we are still working on your case. I will keep you informed and updated as soon as we receive a response from the investigations team. Thank you so much for your patience!"

Please do something to fix it ASAP!!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 4:31 PM
  • @Roy, I'm experiencing the same thing for two new apps. And I see more people reporting this. I received an answer to my ticket: 

"They also verified in the database and did not find any ad requests from the above ad unit id.
    Could you please check to ensure that the app is requesting for the ads and please send us screenshots so the engineers can work easily fixing this matter."

It would be an awesome coincidence if everybody who reported this made a mistake with the AdControl. 

By the way, I do see a couple of requests for the ad_units in the Advertising performance report. But the AdControls are always throwing the AdUnavailable exception

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 4:48 PM
  • Hi Pink555, 

Best regards,

Roy

Why don't you just tell the backend team to create a developer account then submit a new app with new ads id to check if it's our fault or their fault?
    • Edited by hharri Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:19 AM
    Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:18 AM
  • Why don't you just tell the backend team to create a developer account then submit a new app with new ads id to check if it's our fault or their fault?

It's a great idea!!! Have you tried to do it?
    Wednesday, November 27, 2019 5:01 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please share me the support ticket Id with me? I'll send it to the team for further help.

Best regards,

Roy

Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:13 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please share me the support ticket Id with me? I'll send it to the team for further help.

Best regards,

Roy

Hi Roy,

This is my support ticket: SRX1487948167ID - 11.25 | Universal Store | Ad not showing in App |

Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:48 AM