none
Digital signature issues encountered in publish products at the Partner Center (Microsoft Store) RRS feed

• Question

• I publishing the software in microsoft store. The product installation package was repackaged on the original installation package using Microsoft's official tool MSIX. The company's digital signature and password were correctly filled out.

However, an error occurred while submitting the installation package on the Partner Center(partner.microsoft.com).

The error message is as follows:

Invalid package publisher name: CN="my company", OU=IT, O="my company", C=CN (expected: CN=A05BC095-0000-0000-0000-33A010003E40)

'package publisher name': It is the full name of the company on the .pfx digital signature imported on MSIX.
    'expected': It is the Windows publisher ID of my account.

I can't modify these two information, how can I solve this problem? Thanks!
    Monday, October 21, 2019 1:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When you package your app using MSIX packaging tool, there is a step 'Package information' to fill in your package information. "The tool will try to auto-fill these fields based on the information available from the installer. You will always have a choice to update the entries as needed." That's where you could modify the information.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:26 AM