none
Getting error on uploading appxupload file on Microsoft Store RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed the UWP app with the desktop extension. And I have also successfully created the appxupload file by passing the validation process.

When I upload the appxupload file on store then I have got the below error: 

"The declared package dependency does not exist. Dependency: Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.Debug.2.1. Minimum version: 2.1.25709.0. Please upload the .msixupload or .appxupload file generated by Visual Studio for the Store."

I was using Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform 6.0.1 and according to forums I also downgrade this into 5.4.7 but nothing happened and gives the same error. I also tried to update the higher version of this dependency but again getting the same error for different versions. 

Please let me know if anything missing in the process and something I has doing wrong.

Thanks

Nikhilesh

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9:52 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to publishing apps, I'll help you to move this thread to the Publishing Windows Store App Forum. You could get more professional support about publishing apps.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 1:38 AM
  • Hi Nikhilesh,
    Which mode did you choose when you package your app, debug or release?  As shown in the picture blew:

If you already chosen the release mode for you package, could you check your configuration for your application in release mode? Did you check the Optimize code and Compile with .NET Native tool chain?As shown in the picture blew:

Best regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 7:12 AM