none
Tax details showing as invalid in microsoft partner centre RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to publish an app for the first time. However, I have setup tax details but I am still unable to publish a paid app.

EDIT:INSERT IMAGES

• Edited by jwu56 Saturday, June 1, 2019 11:55 PM Insert images
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:34 AM

All replies

• Hi jwu56,
    >Tax details showing as invalid in Microsoft partner center
    Did you mean the Tax Status on Tax Profile page showing is invalid?Did you fill your Tax Tax Profile info following the below steps?
    1.Specify your country of residence and citizenship.
    2.Fill out the appropriate tax forms.
       1). Partner Center> Account settings >Developer settings>Tax profile.
       2).Review your current tax profile status and click Edit to complete the required forms
       3).Answer the questions about United States citizenship and residency, then click Next.
       4).If your name and address info are displayed, confirm them for the purposes of filing taxes.
       5).You will see electronic versions of the tax forms that you must complete.(Regardless of your country of residence or citizenship, you must fill out United States tax forms to sell any apps or add-ons through the Microsoft Store.)
    You could see more details in Tax forms.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 31, 2019 2:20 AM
  • I filled in my tax details and it shows as valid. However, on the dashboard, the tax details show as invalid.
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 11:54 PM
  • Hi jwu56,

Sorry for the delay reply.Since the forum is a public place which is not good for protecting your private info, could you make a support ticket for your Tax profile issue? Please click 'contact us', select 'dashboard issue' as support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'? Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:45 AM