The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Class not registered WinRT (UWP Project) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! Need help with a uwp project.

I have c++ uwp project and c# winrt component. Linking c# component as lib to c++. When i rebuilt and ran the program in vs2017 - i got the error "Class not registered WinRT (UWP Project)" in place using c# component. (All references are copied to output directory)...

But if i open project in vs2015, build and run - all work. What is the problem?

• Edited by Andrew gga Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:27 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean you created a c++/cx project and a c# windows runtime component, after adding the reference and called the component, it throwed the exception? If not, can you please show more details about your setup? In addition, can you tell us about your target version and minimum version from your vs2015 and vs2017?

Best Regards,

Fay

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:38 AM
  • Hello! Yes, everything as you said

Target version: 10.0.14393.0

Min: 10.0.10240.0

Tool set: v140
    • Edited by Andrew gga Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:59 AM
    Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:54 AM
  • Hi,

When I created a c++/cx project and a c# windows runtime component in vs2017 and the version is from 10.0.10240.0 to 10.0.14393.0, it worked well. Can you please provide a simple sample that can be reproduced?

Best Regards,

Fay

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

Friday, November 1, 2019 8:46 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for waiting..

I tried to create a simple project with my case and it is work... Perhaps, error in my project configurations.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 1:08 PM
  • Hi,

Do you mean you created a new project in vs2015 and then rebuilt in vs2017, it worked well? What did you configure in your previous project? Currently it's hard to local the problem, so can you please provide your sample for us to reproduce?

Best Regards,

Fay

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 7:24 AM
  • Hi,

Yes, i create a new project in vs2015 an run in vs2017. It worked..

I think, that problem in my component, because if i create project with it, programm dont work in vs2017.

Will try to create a similar build for you.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 3:13 PM
  • Hi,

OK, I will check it as soon as possible after you uploading it.

Best Regards,

Fay

Friday, November 8, 2019 3:19 PM
  • Hi, 

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the problem again...

Thanks for help!

• Edited by Andrew gga Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:10 AM
    Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:10 AM
  • Hi,

So do your issue still exists in your current project?

Best Regards,

Fay

Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:36 AM