none
Noob questions about Binding data in list

All replies

• Hello,

Could you make your question more specific by posting with more details or attaching any screenshots so that we could assist you better?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 20, 2017 6:07 AM
  • Hi

Thank you for your reply. I was trying to use custom api with app studio.  Lets consider im geting data of currencies, like the following example and need to select the root.

Base :.....

Date:......

rates: 

usd: ......

eur: ......

..........(more than 20)

So my root should be rates . Now what will i use as ID? If i dont select Root then i can select Base as id and can go to next step which is Response. And select all 30 currencies as rows(Couldnt add more than 20, is the max fixed as 20?) After adding and confirming how will i now bind it in list and detail page? The binding only allows me to add tite, subtitile and image for both list and detail page. How will i bind all 30 currencies in details page? Am i doing it in wrong way? Please advice. what if the api only give the currencies, not base and date? Then what will be the root and id field? and how will i bind all these currencies in list page and delete the detail page?

regards

Tarulahsan

Monday, March 20, 2017 12:07 PM