none
Ads problems with my uwp app. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, my problem is this:

The ads that I implement in my UWP App are not shown. Previously look for solutions on the Internet and Microsoft forums with related problems. I already verified the application id and ads within my XAML code, putting those given from. My application is already published in the Store and even so the ads are not shown. Change the size of the ads to those suggested for a computer, which by the way are banner type, and even then it has not worked.
    Also try using the test ads, but these do work. The application was published from August 9 of this year.

Could someone help me please. Thank you.

XAML:

<UI:AdControl 
                        HorizontalAlignment="Left"
                        VerticalAlignment="Top"
                        Width="300"
                        Height="250"
                        ApplicationId="9xxxxxxxxxxb"
                        AdUnitId="1100053138"
                        ErrorOccurred="AdControl_ErrorOccurred"/>

Monday, August 12, 2019 5:30 PM

Answers

• The problem is very likely to be the same as raised by multiple other developers in these forums:

E.g.

Ads broken

More ads broken forum msgs

In short ads dont appear in newly published apps until MS support apply some manual fix somewhere in the backend

• Marked as answer by Neolyon Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:46 AM
    Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:15 AM
  • Hi Neolyon,

Since the forum can't track your Ads, could you make a support ticket to consult the related team which could track your Ads? I will also help you to consult the related ad team for this no ads showing issue and update here with the response.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Neolyon Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:11 PM
    Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:00 AM
  • Hi Neolyon,

Steps: Click 'Contact us' >  select 'Dashboard' as support topic > 'Ads in app' as issue type and 'SDK/intergration' as subcategory > click 'Submit an incident'.

If you receive no response from the team, please provide the ticket number here. I will help you send it to the Ad team for them to look into your issue.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Neolyon Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:45 AM
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:24 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to AD SDK, I'll help you to move this thread to the AdSDK Forum. You could get more professional support about Ad SDK.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:04 AM
  • Hi Neolyon,

>My application is already published

Is your app publish with private or public ?

>the ads are not shown

Is the Ads in the app installed from the Store not displayed? Or does the Ads with real Ids in the local project not show?Could you create a blank demo app with a Banner ad(using test Ids and app without associating with the Store) to see if it is the network error?

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:13 AM
  • The problem is very likely to be the same as raised by multiple other developers in these forums:

E.g.

Ads broken

More ads broken forum msgs

In short ads dont appear in newly published apps until MS support apply some manual fix somewhere in the backend

• Marked as answer by Neolyon Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:46 AM
    Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:15 AM
  • Hi Daisy!

1. My app is public.

2. Ads are not shown, both for the local version from VS and the version downloaded from the Store.

As I mentioned earlier, I first did the test with the Microsoft test ads and those if they are displayed correctly.

Thanks for your attention.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:35 PM
  • Hi bbjbbj!

That wow!, GF UWP says: "This is happening for each new application. It has something to do with ad identifications that do not comply with COPPA compliance and the application identification shown on the product instead of the application name. They fixed an application to me and I asked them if this problem was solved for future applications. It is still happening for future applications. Microsoft needs to fix this as soon as possible."

I think personally is a big problem u.u

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:42 PM
  • Hi Neolyon,

Since the forum can't track your Ads, could you make a support ticket to consult the related team which could track your Ads? I will also help you to consult the related ad team for this no ads showing issue and update here with the response.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by Neolyon Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:11 PM
    Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:00 AM
  • Hi Daisy. 

Can you tell me how to open a ticket? since on the link you attached is ambiguous (where?) for me to open the ticket. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:48 PM
  • Hi Neolyon,

Steps: Click 'Contact us' >  select 'Dashboard' as support topic > 'Ads in app' as issue type and 'SDK/intergration' as subcategory > click 'Submit an incident'.

If you receive no response from the team, please provide the ticket number here. I will help you send it to the Ad team for them to look into your issue.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by Neolyon Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:45 AM
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:24 AM
  • Daisy, thank you so much for all help!

I already generated the ticket and i'll share the ticket number if i not receive a response!

Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:43 AM