none
List box is not scrolling to the last item RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello all,

    I am developing a Windows Phone 8 application, in that I am using List box to display the data. I have requirement like once the page is launched user should navigate to the last item of the list box. For this requirement used scroolintoview method like LsbSample.ScrollIntoView(LsbSample.LastOrDefault). It is moving to the last item but not fully. It is showing last item around 60% but for remaining 40% I need to manually scroll the list box.

    Can any one help me to resolve this issue.

    Thanks in advance.


    Santosh Kumar Kotta

    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:35 AM

All replies

  • It's likely a small bug. Can you try scrolling to the bottom of the scrollviewer's height instead?

    Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

    NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

    • Proposed as answer by oneonce Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:37 AM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:28 PM
    Moderator
  • you should set the scrollviewer's height. However, it‘s bottom can not be greater than the bottom of the screen, Otherwise, maybe more then one   item can not fully visible.



    • Edited by oneonce Wednesday, March 18, 2015 7:52 AM
    • Proposed as answer by oneonce Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:44 AM
    Wednesday, March 18, 2015 7:46 AM