none
September 2019, No payment, transaction history does not show correct data RRS feed

• Question

• Although ad performance shows steady estimated revenue for July, August and September 2019, I have not yet received a payment since july and the transaction history only shows data between august 1st and august 9th.

I wrote microsoft and they tell me there are no ad sell transactions after august 9th. I've sent them screenshots of the estimated revenue. After two months of dashboard problems, I'm starting to think there is a lot broken and I was wondering if I'm the only one with this problem.

Are there more developers in the same situation?

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:41 PM

All replies

• Exactly same problem here. No transactions after august 9th no payment etc.
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 11:53 PM
  • Hi all,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I had reported this issue to the team for weeks, the team gave me the response that they are working on this issue and need the customers who meet this issue to make the support ticket for them to analyzing and repairing. So could you mind to contact them here for the one-to-one help?

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 5:19 AM
  • Hello Daisy,

thank you for your reply. I've been in contact with support for 2 months now. I've send screenshots of the estimated revenue and transaction history. Every time when I write, it takes 5 days on average to get an answer, only to hear the matter is under investigation.

Your link to contact the team points to a general support page. All they can do is relay the information. By now I would expect someone from the actual team to contact me to see why the problem is still unresolved. I'm willing to skype with someone working on the matter to provide any information that helps to solve the problem. 

By looking at related threads, there are many people experiencing these problems and for me it would be comforting to at least know that:

A) It is just a reporting error or that data is actually lost,

B) Revenue is safe (with evidence from screenshots),

C) When can I expect the matter to be solved.

D) When can I expect to be paid?

Can you help me by answering those questions?

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:37 AM
  • Microsoft Store Payouts Dead. Store will closing Soon..
    Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:51 PM
  • Microsoft Store payout not receving and updating payouts since june.

Store will be closing soon..

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:53 PM
  • Hi uwp dev,

I really want to help you for this three-months payment issue, But forum's scope is limited . For this issue, I can only to report the team with your issue description. The team informed me, they are working on this issue and need users who meet this error to make a ticket to them and they will handle it.I'm really sorry I can't answer your question,but I will try to help you to consult the team for these questions.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:17 AM
  • so tell us microsoft CEO email address please。we will send issue to your Boss!
    • Edited by chengcong Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:29 AM
    Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:27 AM
  • Sorry, I have bad news for you. Nobody cares for your issues here. Reporting and Payout problems lasts here FOR YEARS! May be for a DECADE. And these copy-pasted come-offs about mystical 'team'...
    Thursday, September 19, 2019 10:45 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

I already have a ticket but that did not bring a solution for two months. Now I posted in this forum to see if there are more people experiencing the same problem.

If Microsoft would say: "Yes we have a problem and it will be fixed by a certain date and your data is safe", then everything is ok. But not knowing what it wrong is very frustrating.

I know there are devs who do get paid so it is only broken for some of us developers. In my email-thread they say they are migrating data. But how long can that take?

The team who is responsible for the dashboard must have a lead or manager and I would appreciate to be contacted by this manager to get an update or solution.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:05 PM
  • Hi uwp dev,

There is a announcement for this issue in the Payment page that the Microsoft is working on it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Friday, September 20, 2019 7:00 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

you are ignoring my questions.

If the scope of this forum is limited and you cannot help me, then please tell me who to contact in order to resolve the matter.

Or let the responsible manager contact me. I'm willing to skype or email to provide any info they need.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:50 PM
  • Hello Daisy,

thank you for your reply. I've been in contact with support for 2 months now. I've send screenshots of the estimated revenue and transaction history. Every time when I write, it takes 5 days on average to get an answer, only to hear the matter is under investigation.

Your link to contact the team points to a general support page. All they can do is relay the information. By now I would expect someone from the actual team to contact me to see why the problem is still unresolved. I'm willing to skype with someone working on the matter to provide any information that helps to solve the problem. 

By looking at related threads, there are many people experiencing these problems and for me it would be comforting to at least know that:

A) It is just a reporting error or that data is actually lost,

B) Revenue is safe (with evidence from screenshots),

C) When can I expect the matter to be solved.

D) When can I expect to be paid?

Can you help me by answering those questions?

Having exactly the same problem. It's been two months since I contacted supports but got no useful information at all.
    Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:03 AM
  • Please check this thread: Is the Transaction history page showing inaccurate data for you? Post your details here
    So this post was deleted. Was it a fraud attempt?
    Tuesday, October 8, 2019 5:35 AM
  • It was my bad. By company policy it is not appropriate to ask for such details via an open forum like this, so the thread had to be deleted. I'll follow up with the team to find the right way to measure the impact of the Transaction History page issue.

Julio

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 12:25 PM