none
File abci.dll has failed the AppContainerCheck check RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,
    I'm trying to upload an app for several weeks and I don't know how to fix the following failures:  
    1. Error Found: The binary analyzer test detected the following errors:
    File abci.dll has failed the AppContainerCheck check.
    --- In the "how to fix" section you give me a link that is broken ---

2. Error Found: The platform appropriate files test detected the following errors:
    File abci.dll is designed only for x64 processor type; App package manifest declares 'ProcessorArchitecture' as x86.
    --- This is another problem related to "abci.dll", apparently this file is complicating things ---

My app is developed with Unity 2019.2.8 and implements the Vuforia 8.5 library for Augmented Reality. The compilation was done in Visual Studio 2017.
    I hope someone can help me solve these problems to load the application correctly.

Regards and thanks!

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 3:55 PM

All replies

• Hi 3destiny,
    >The compilation was done in Visual Studio 2017.
    Did you check the box for "Compile with .NET Native tool chain" under the Build tab in the UWP project properties when you compile it in Visual Studio 2017?

>File abci.dll is designed only for x64 processor type; App package manifest declares 'ProcessorArchitecture' as x86.
    Is there any configuration about assembly/dependency which declares 'ProcessorArchitecture' as x86 in your manifest? By the way, could you tell me the version of  Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform in your project? 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:30 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

- Did you check the box for "Compile with .NET Native tool chain" under the Build tab in the UWP project properties when you compile it in Visual Studio 2017?

---  I built the project first in Unity 2019.2 with the scripting backend IL2CPP (the only option from Unity) and then opened the solution in Visual Studio. My project properties doesn't have any option like "Compile with .NET Native tool chain". I have to pass that project in IL2CPP to .NET? How can I do it?

Thank for your help!

3destiny

• Edited by 3destiny Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:29 PM
    Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:29 PM
  • Hi 3destiny,

You needn't to pass your project to .NET. How did you package your app? Is there a Tab named Build in your properties page? Like the following picture shown:

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:10 AM
  • My properties page look like that

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XF5VACz-aNi03WGCjBUEetyNDPYwzOIt/view?usp=sharing

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 1:08 PM