none
[WP8.1] Windows Phone 8.1 Universal App with SQLite doesn't work correctly on Windows Phone 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm seeing some strange issues with SQLite in a Windows Phone 8.1 (universal app) running on the latest Windows Phone 10 builds. The SQLite library often fails to load the database and return any results.

I suspect that as Windows Phone 10 has moved closer to the Windows 10/8 storage namespaces and file system that the dedicated SQLite library for WP81-winrt library is no longer valid and that we may want to switch to the winrt81 library instead (previously for tablets) but I'm not sure. Or, maybe this just won't work at all.

currently using sqlite-wp81-winrt-3080801 and for the tablet sqlite-winrt-3080801.

Any thoughts?

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 5:39 PM

All replies

• Is the problem always reproducible, or is it intermittent?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 7:22 PM