none
Why can't I see all my reviews in the Store? RRS feed

• Question

• If I go to the Store and look at one of my apps it only shows reviews from nearly a year ago. The most recent review, 4 stars, is not visible, yet I can see this review for the app in the developer dashboard.

Why is this?

If my reply solves your issue, please mark it as the answer

Saturday, April 13, 2019 5:30 PM

All replies

• I have the same questions. Please can someone answer this!
    Monday, April 15, 2019 5:39 AM
  • Hi all,

The reviews and stars seen in the Store take into account the customer's market and device type.How do you select for Filters when you check the Reviews report in dashboard? Are the conditions you select in the Filter(Market,Device type, package version,OS version.... ) the same as the Filter in the Store app? 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by merrinc Monday, April 15, 2019 8:13 AM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 7:56 AM
  • Daisy,

Thank you for the reply. I went through all the filters and it seems they are all set to "All" except "Review Content". This one defaults to only reviews that have written content and not just a star rating. So it was the filtering. 

Billy

Monday, April 15, 2019 8:15 AM
  • I checked the filtering and it was set to allow all. Still I'm only seeing a subset of the reviews.

If my reply solves your issue, please mark it as the answer

Monday, April 15, 2019 6:52 PM
  • Hi Jim,

Reviews in the Store app are based on current devices, region/country, OS version... Assuming that you check your reviews through PC in the United States, Filters in dashboard should be set as follow: Market = United States ,Device type = PC , OS=......

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:41 AM
  • same here, Reviews are too late. It must take a month to see it
    Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:13 AM