none
[W8.1] Stowed exception RRS feed

• Question

• From app crash reports I`m facing problem with internall crash and can`t debug because it`s saying its stowed exception of unknown version. Can you help me.

Somehow some users facing problem with running the app ufter update. One of users told me that after update some how he had two launch icons of my app. The game wont start until he removed one of them.

Waiting for response, Thank you.

Monday, June 8, 2015 7:23 AM

All replies

• There's not nearly enough information here to help you. Is this a phone issue or desktop problem? Do you have dumps available for review?   What is the name of the app? 

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, June 8, 2015 3:02 PM
  • This is phone issue.  Dump file

App: Pirates of Everseas

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:37 PM
  • Did you change the App Id in the update?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:00 PM