none
Display content inversed and not rendered properly after updating OS build version 1809

Question

• Hi MSDN,

I have built an application to rotate tow type of content from back and front using composite transform. When run the application the display content is inversed and not rendered properly. This issue occurred after updating the OS build version 1809. The application works fine before OS build versions of 1809.

Note: This happen, when setting rotation duration below one seconds in OS build version 1809, but it works when give rotation duration above one seconds. Please find the sample from below attached link. Could please suggest how to resolve this issue.

Sample: RotateAnimationControl 

Regards,

Marimuthu S.

Developer questions

Friday, February 8, 2019 6:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Marimuthu S.

I can reproduce this from my 1809 and 1803. I will have to consult my internal channel to see how to work with this issue. Thanks for reporting and apprecriate for the demo. 

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 11, 2019 6:48 AM