none
Windows 10 & Windows 8 Store Apps Submission RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently developing an app for the Windows Store and I'm almost ready to submit it. However, I want the app to be able to run on all Windows devices including older ones. I've created 2 versions of my app so far. One is targeted for Windows Phone 7 which should run on all Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile devices. The other version is built on the Windows 10 Universal Platform. My dilemma here is how do I go about submitting the apps? Do I create 2 separate app submissions with different names (eg. "App" and "Universal App")? Is there a way to combine them into one submission?
    • Moved by Xavier Xie-MSFT Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:48 AM move to correct forum
    Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi General Heed,

Move to "Submitting and Publishing Apps " forum for a better support, thanks for your understanding :)

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:49 AM