none
How to get list of all images imported using Import-Store-Listing. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I imported csv file and images using Store Listing -> Import Listing Folder.

Now where do I get a list of @listing assets@ ??  What if I want to delete an image ?  or delete all image assets ?

Regards

Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Richard,

>Now where do I get a list of @listing assets@ ?? 

Providing info for fields that correspond to assets, such as images and trailers, are a bit more complicated. Rather than Text, the Type for these assets is Relative path (or URL to file in Dev Center). in which the user acquired the product. The Microsoft Store collection API uses Azure AD authentication to retrieve this information. 

>What if I want to delete an image ?  or delete all image assets ?

If you want to use a new asset that you haven’t previously added to Dev Center, you can do so by importing your listings as a folder, rather than as a single .csv file. You’ll need to create a folder that contains your .csv file. Then, add your images that same folder, either in the root folder or in a subfolder. You’ll need to enter the full path, including the root folder name, in the field.

For more details, you could refer to Update Listing info.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 2, 2018 9:54 AM
  • Thanks for the response Zhendong Wu

1. Can you point me to Microsoft Store collection API that is used to retrieve image/trailers assets. 

2. Why MSFT Store did not provided a simple link to the manage the list of image/trailers assets on the store's dashboard page itself ?   

Regards 

Friday, February 2, 2018 10:44 AM
  • Hi Richard,

>Q1:

You could use Microsoft Store submission API to programmatically create or manage your app submission.

>Q2:

You could add or delete image/trailers in dashboard Store listing page by clicking "+" or "x" button.

If you still have suggestion or feedback about it, you could submit your feedback to Windows Developer User Voice site so that MSFT might will add it to their to-do-list.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:00 AM
  • Hi Richard,

Anything update?

If it helps, you might mark as answer so that other community could also find it conveniently. If you any other question, please feel free to post here.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support

Monday, March 5, 2018 8:04 AM