none
Is is possible to complete description update by importing listings? RRS feed

• Question

• I always get the "incomplete" status for every language after importing listings:

I have to open each language listing, then save it without doing anything.  This seems to be a required step.  Is there a way to avoid this step of simply opening a page and clicking a button?

Hong

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I'm afraid this necessary. This step requires you to double-check the source list to make sure there is no error. It's worthy to do that to give the user a good experience.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

• Marked as answer by Hong (MA, USA) Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:19 PM
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid this necessary. This step requires you to double-check the source list to make sure there is no error. It's worthy to do that to give the user a good experience.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

• Marked as answer by Hong (MA, USA) Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:19 PM
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:20 AM
  • Thanks a lot for the clarification, Roy. 

Hong

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:19 PM