none
[UWP][C#]How to implement Facebook Ads Network in UWP app? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everybody!

Microsoft Ads is very slow in my country and Video Ads always "No ad available".

How to implement Facebook Ads in UWP app? if not FB SDK this please tell me best Ads Network for UWP?

Thank you!

Monday, July 24, 2017 3:59 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for posting here, but your issue is more relative to Ads, I will move this thread to corresponding forum.

Best regards,

Breeze

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Breeze Liu Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:29 AM
    Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:23 AM
  • Hi Liem,

If you need third-party ad ADK, then you might search on the net and make a choice since we are supposed to suggest you use Microsoft Ads.

And this issue seems more like a discussion-type issue, so I have changed the type of your thread to discussion.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Annievia 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:52 AM
  • How I can call Facebook Ads Network with this SDK winsdkfb
    Tuesday, July 25, 2017 9:35 AM
  • Winsdkfb is intended to promote your app on Facebook, you cannot earn money with it. If you want monetize it, best way will be just paid app or in-app purchase options.
    Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:09 AM