Dynamic Resources>Static Resources RRS feed

• Question

• As you know AppStudio is about to end definitively. Having made some small apps for our Store, long ago I received a mail from Microsoft that invited me to modify the so called "Dynamic Collections" by transforming "Dynamic Resources" into "Static Resources" and send the package with these changes to the DevCenter to publish the update on the Store.
    This morning, having had time, I thought to work on it. But when I entered the "Edit" section I found that the Resources are already set to "Static". I honestly did not remember this particular one.
    Do you think that I should still do something or leave everything as it is? Microsoft warns me that apps that will not be modified in this way will be removed from the Store. Whatever, having lost time making my apps, I would be sorry. 

Thanks!

Friday, September 8, 2017 11:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Carmelo,

>Do you think that I should still do something or leave everything as it is?

Since you have ensured the resources set to static, then it will be all right. Currently, what you need to is to regenerate a new package and publish it to Windows Store through Dev Center.

Once your app gets updated, it should be able to avoid being removed from Store.

For more details, you could refer to Ensure your apps continue working .

If it helps, please mark it as answer so that other community faced with same issue can find it more conveniently.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 11, 2017 9:15 AM