none
Promotional image in submission RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

This page Promotional images said we can upload some promotional images as "hero" 16:9 1920x1080 or 3840x2160 pix, but in my submission store listing page, there is no such size image upload method,

Here is my screen shot:

Anyone know is there anything I can do to upload such promotion pic.

Regards

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 8:46 AM

Answers

• Hi William,

For me, I can find this option by clicking "Show details" in the Additional art assets section:

Currently this feature is not available to all developer accounts yet. According to the page in your post, "we're in the process of rolling out the latest listing updates to all accounts, so you may not see the 1920 x 1080 pixel image option yet.", said by JEN-MSFT in the comment.

You could try to submit a support ticket through your developer account to ask for unlocking this option to your account. I'm not sure if your request will be accepted but this option should be available to all accounts before long.

If it helps, please mark it as answer so that other community could also find this when they're faced with same problem.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:31 AM

All replies

• Hi William,

For me, I can find this option by clicking "Show details" in the Additional art assets section:

Currently this feature is not available to all developer accounts yet. According to the page in your post, "we're in the process of rolling out the latest listing updates to all accounts, so you may not see the 1920 x 1080 pixel image option yet.", said by JEN-MSFT in the comment.

You could try to submit a support ticket through your developer account to ask for unlocking this option to your account. I'm not sure if your request will be accepted but this option should be available to all accounts before long.

If it helps, please mark it as answer so that other community could also find this when they're faced with same problem.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:31 AM
  • Hi Mattew,

I have submitted a ticket to MS support and hope these guys can help me to solve this issue, thanks for support.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:59 AM