none
Trying to update an app : We can't show details for this section right now. Please refresh the page or try again later. RRS feed

• Question

• I need to update an app but I get the following message instead of the existing package description :

"We can't show details for this section right now. Please refresh the page or try again later."

And when I try to enter the package upload page anyway I get an error Status: Unauthorized, FaultCode: 1501, which is to be expected I guess. 

It's been this way for a couple hours now (and who knows how long before that), how much longer should I wait before being able to submit my update ?

Kind regards, 

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:53 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Have you ever published an app successfully with the same account? If you had,could you clear your Internet Explorer cache and re-sign in the dashboard to try again?If you are still failed,you could make a support ticket with your developer account to ask the team which could track the process of your submission for help directly.Please click 'contact us', select 'dashboard issue' as the support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:33 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for the answer, but the issue was fixed in the dashboard overnight. 

Best regards,

Grégoire

Thursday, March 21, 2019 8:36 AM