none
App Policies: 10.1.1 Web Apps - when publishing app RRS feed

• Question

• Attenion from MS Store:

"

App Policies: 10.1.1 Web Apps

Notes To Developer

The submission is a web app and must be published by the owner of the related domain or website.

Tested Devices: Sony Vaio Duo 11 (SVD112A1ST), Dell Inspiron 12-5280

"

I have 3 web app apps, and they have the same configuration.

All domains of the web app belong to me.
    But only one application is not published with this warning.

Please help me "how to fix this issue"!

Thanks,

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:14 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I got false certification result and my game was rejected due to 10.1.1

App Policies: 10.1.1 Web Apps
    Notes To Developer
    The submission is a web app and must be published by the owner of the related domain or website.
    Tested Devices: Dell 13MF-5505, Dell Inspiron 12-5280

My game is not web app! Game is developed in Unity3D environment and is published by me and my company. I am owner and my game is unique.

What this message mean? and Why Microsoft tester marked my game as web app??

Did anyone get the same result from cetification?
    Any help?

Monday, May 27, 2019 8:34 PM
  • Hi all,

We can't track your app submission process in the forum, however we will help you to consult the related team for your issue and update here with the response as soon as possible.Could you make a support ticket with detailed information to ask the team who can track the submission process for help directly? Please click 'Contact us',select 'Dashboard issue' as support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:08 AM
  • Thank you for response, I already contacted Microsoft support (they say that they can't do anything about it, only reportapp team). So I contacted reportapp team, but without any response.

Incidentally, this situation started one week ago and my game is NOT web app (not client-server).

I used exact tutorial available on https://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2016/04/18/intro-to-porting-unity-3d-games-to-uwp-building-and-deploying

and warning on certification:
    --
    App Policies: 10.1.1 Web Apps
    Notes To Developer

--

Why was everything okay and now this warning? Has anyone same problem?

• Edited by playlabs Tuesday, May 28, 2019 2:38 PM
    Tuesday, May 28, 2019 2:37 PM
  • Hi playlabs,

It takes 3 business to a week for reportapp team to reply. You need wait for a little more time . If you still receive no reply after a week , you can back here to tell us. In that time ,we can help you to contact the team.

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:54 AM
  • Hello there. I have a blogger website and I don't know how to confirm ownership of it. I contacted the certificate team and asked me to take a screenshot of the user panel and send it to them. I did what I said and sent it. Although the days passed, I didn't get any answers. Can you please let me know if anyone has knowledge of how to prove website ownership? Thanks for your help.
    Thursday, August 1, 2019 11:00 AM