none
App Package Certification Fail RRS feed

• Question

• I have created my first Unity game and I am about ready to deploy it to the store. I am having issues with passing the app package certification. I am getting the following exceptions:

Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:

• API ExecuteAssembly in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. MyGame.exe calls this API.
    • API DllGetActivationFactory in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. MyGame.exe has an export that forwards to this API.
    • API D3D12GetDebugInterface in d3d12.dll is not supported for this application type. UnityPlayer.dll calls this API.
    • API ProgressBarTweakInit in __internal.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API ProgressBarTweakStart in __internal.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API ProgressBarTweakStop in __internal.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API ShareImgToService in __internal.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API ShareImgUseBytes in __internal.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API ShareMessageToService in __internal.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API ShareOnlyText in __internal.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.

Error Found: The debug configuration test detected the following errors:

• The binary UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll is built in debug mode.
    • The binary UnityEngine.UI.dll is built in debug mode.
    • The binary UnityEngine.SpatialTracking.dll is built in debug mode.
    • The binary UnityEngine.Timeline.dll is built in debug mode.
    • The binary UnityEngine.StandardEvents.dll is built in debug mode.

I have build my game in release mode in Unity. Here are the tools that I am using:

• Visual Studio 2017
    • Unity 2017.3.1f1
    • Windows SDK 10.0.16299.0
    • Xbox Live Unity Package release 1711 

Thank you,

Travis

Error Found: The debug configuration test detected the following errors:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:20 PM

Answers

• Hi Travis,

Here are a couple suggestions:

1. Make sure the configuration you have selected for package creation is "Master", as Unity requires this for Store package creation. Source. The first three errors there are identical to yours.

2. In this thread similar messaging was displayed. The issue was the developer was building a version Unity doesn't support (x64). Could that be related to your issue?

If these don't help, I think you're likely to get better support for this issue in the Submitting and Publishing Apps forum, so I will move your post there.

Thank you,

Nate

• Marked as answer by travis.pettry Friday, April 20, 2018 12:59 AM
    Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:53 PM