none
Store submission error 1201 RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please share use the detailed error message? We can't see the error from the partner center link. Could you please copy the message or share a screenshot with us?

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, November 25, 2019 6:20 AM
  • How can I get it? I don't get any details along with the code.

That's why it's so annoying. 

Maybe you can try cloning the repository and see for yourself. Thanks!

Desde España / From Spain

Monday, November 25, 2019 8:15 AM
  • Hi,

When you upload your app to the store, it will pass the online WACK test. If it failed, you will receive an error report telling where the problem is. Is this where you get an error? If so, could you please find the error report and share it with me?

If the WACK test is passed, your app will be reviewed by the store team. If the team finds there are any problems when running your app, they will send you an email telling you about where is the problem and you could reply to that email for more detailed message. 

These are the two main steps that will fail your submission. Could you please tell me where your submission is stopped?

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 1:18 AM
  • This is all I get. Nothing more.

I wish I had more, but I don't know where to gather any log or report.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 12:30 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please try to click the link that the error message attached? There might be some more error information.

Best regards,

Roy

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 4:36 AM
  • Of course, this is the link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/publish/resolve-submission-errors

As you can see, there's nothing related to error 1201. 

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:08 AM
  • Hi,

What about the second line of error message? Where does the link point to? 

And you said you've opened a support ticked, SRX1484069188ID? What does the supporter says about this?

Best regards,

Roy

Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:37 AM