none
I'm overwhelmed with the constraints of the country for Microsoft's developer accounts. RRS feed

• Question

• My problem related with Windows Phone Developer Account only. Nobody hepls me about this topic in Turkey :( I think it's Microsoft USA's problem :) 

When Windows Phone Developer Account started, Turkey is not in the list, so I Choose a country for continue.

Now, Dev account available in Turkey, but I cant change my Country.

Also, when i want open a Windows Store Developer Account , this informations comes with me. I dont want lose my account, my account will expires at 07.2014, because i open this account with student verification.

"Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Windows Phone Developer Support.  I see that you are currently developing within one region and now want to develop within Turkey.  Turkey being one of the newest opened locations.  While we understand your current situation, we cannot change your region once selected. 

Since changing is not an option, you will need to create a new account within the Turkey region.  What we can offer you is the attempt to transfer your apps to the new account.  Please note not all requests can be completed.  But we can certainly attempt this for you. 

Since you have mentioned that you are a student account, this might require you to create to simultaneous accounts.  Each account must be active.  If this is something that you would like to look into, please contact DreamSpark as well.  Note, that if you have a Store account, the apps from that side will not transfer.  Currently the option to do so is not present."

Do you know any way to change the Country or create e anew developer account with same Microsoft Account afther remove the existing developer account? Please help me !

Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:35 PM

Answers