Registering as Developer RRS feed

• Question

• hello,

I need to register a individual account for windows 8 app development

I  tried but failed

I just filled my account details with publisher name and address and credit card details and tried to complete PICV challenge but I can't find my code where I can get my code and where I need to type this 3 digit code for verification as said in this link?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj863494.aspx

i

I got a mail with subscription failed please help me to register as Individual developer...

Santana George

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:11 PM

Answers

• Hello Santana,

Great post, thank you for getting the question out here. You stated "I got a mail with subscription failed" and we only send emails after you successfully purchased a subscription, so if you did not complete the purchase please inform me. 

Following the purchase, there will be the PICV challenge sent to the card you used to purchase the subscription. If you reviewed your bank account and can not locate it, open up a support ticket so we may assist you locate and solve the verification!
    Thank you for the post!

- Robert 

- Robert

Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:24 PM

All replies

• Hello Santana,

Great post, thank you for getting the question out here. You stated "I got a mail with subscription failed" and we only send emails after you successfully purchased a subscription, so if you did not complete the purchase please inform me. 

Following the purchase, there will be the PICV challenge sent to the card you used to purchase the subscription. If you reviewed your bank account and can not locate it, open up a support ticket so we may assist you locate and solve the verification!
    Thank you for the post!

- Robert 

- Robert

Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:24 PM
  • but first I got a email it says " welcome to windows store you will get a  recipt of purchase soon and now you can submit app". even after that when I try to log in to dash board it start over the registration process again.

Santana George

Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:59 PM