none
Microsoft staff gets benefits from competitors to unpublish my app based on a term that Microsoft can remove app without any reason RRS feed

• Question

• As my previous post, my app was unpublished without any reason.

I had an investigation and found out that Microsoft staff could get benefit from authors of competitor's app (has the same features like my app) to unpublish my app. Microsoft uses a term in policy to remove any app they want without any reason to get benefits from my competitors.

Microsoft guys, what is going on? If you read this, contact me and I will provide evidence.

Sunday, June 21, 2020 8:28 AM

All replies

• Same for me, so what's the competitors to your app? Why you think Microsoft want that?
    Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:44 PM
  • Same for me, so what's the competitors to your app? Why you think Microsoft want that?
    If someone can get benefits, then why not? Even if my app has no violation for 2 years, they only remove it without any reason. We live with mercy of Microsoft ?!?!
    Monday, June 22, 2020 5:45 PM
  • Hello,

This issue is out of the scope of forum support. Currently, the best way is still keep contacting with the reportapp team.

Best regards, 

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:50 AM