ExpanderView width issue RRS feed

• General discussion

• I've put an ExpanderView inside a ListBox on a page in my WP7 application and I'm running into a problem:
    If the text in the Header is shorter (measured by width in pixels) than the text in the items, the text in the items gets cut off.  Essentially, the width of the items is determined by the width of the TextBlock in the Header.

Now, one way around this is to manually set the width of the Header or Items or both, but since this isn't an iPhone app where the width of the screen is fixed, I would prefer not to do that.
    Another would be to wait for the ListBox to load, determine the width of the ListBox & use that to set the Width of the ExpanderView during runtime.  That seems kinda hacky & also would not be my preference.

My preference would be a more elegant solution using Styles, but I've put a HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" on just about everything w/o success.

Has anyone else encountered this?
    Thursday, August 2, 2012 12:24 PM

All replies

• I'm not aware of any changes I made to the View, but the problem seems to have ceased.  Still a little concerned, but gonna move on for now.
    Friday, August 3, 2012 2:22 PM