none
New LOB app published to my organization is not showing up in Store For Business inventory RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, guys. I'm trying to publish a private UWP app to my organization.  I went through the certification process last night and the app was approved.  However, it is not showing up in my organization's inventory or New LOB Apps area in the Store For Business.

From our account on the Store For Business (using a separate AAD login), I sent an LOB invitation to my developer ID, which I then accepted.  My organization now lists my developer/publisher ID in its list of approved publishers with the Active status.  When I submitted the app last night, I selected my organization (which was is listed as a selection, so the invitation was definitely accepted correctly) in the Distribution and Visibility section, thereby making it a private LOB app.   The app made it through the certification and publishing process and my developer account indicates that it is available in the store.  However, there's no mention of it anywhere in my organization's LOB apps.  It's my understanding that it should be there now so that I can add it to our inventory. 

Am I missing something here, or is there a problem?

SFB listing developer account publisher:

Thank you,
    Josh

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:55 PM

All replies

• Hello Josh

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:24 PM
  • I have the same issues.

Published an app with a developer account to microsoft store (for my company), but can't see the app in "new LOB apps".

Some apps I added to the private store are in state "Adding to private store (allow 24 hours to process)" since 2 days.

I followed your link to the support page, but no topic to select there fits my issue.

Thursday, September 7, 2017 12:20 PM
  • We have created many requests - No response from Microsoft!

Mo Vij General Informatics

Friday, January 10, 2020 12:00 AM