none
[UWP][BLE]Cannot deploy BluetoothLE sample - DEP321 error

Question

• Hi,

I am version 15.9.3 of visual studio and the latest release of windows 10 (1803).

When I try to deploy the sample BluetoothLE I get the following error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error  DEP3321: To deploy this application, your deployment target should be running Windows Universal Runtime version 10.0.17763.0 or higher. You currently are running version 10.0.17134.407. Please update your OS, or change your deployment target to a device with the appropriate version. 

I checked for windows updates but it said the PC was up to date.

What do I need to do to get this sample app working?

Thank you very much

Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:47 AM

Answers

• Hi,

It is mentioned that the sample is targeting version 10.0.17763 and from your words that your OS build is 1803(17134). That's why you get such error.

If you wants to run the app in your device. There are two ways to do that. First you could Right-Click the project, choose properties. In the property windows, choose Application menu. Change the Min version to windows 10 build 17134.

The second way is that you could download the sample targeting previous windows build like 17134.  You could download it here: Windows-universal-samples Releases

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 7, 2018 2:35 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It is mentioned that the sample is targeting version 10.0.17763 and from your words that your OS build is 1803(17134). That's why you get such error.

If you wants to run the app in your device. There are two ways to do that. First you could Right-Click the project, choose properties. In the property windows, choose Application menu. Change the Min version to windows 10 build 17134.

The second way is that you could download the sample targeting previous windows build like 17134.  You could download it here: Windows-universal-samples Releases

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 7, 2018 2:35 AM
  • Thank you very much!

Best regards Pia

Friday, December 7, 2018 8:33 AM