none
Payout Profile Just Set RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I've just set the account Payout Profile to receive payments, though the interface reports having paid before the Payout Profile has been set, where are all the payments? Do I have to wait until the payments get processed? Why I'm unable to transfer to my Payout Profile? My concern is in the payments getting lost.

My best regards.

• Edited by Greentwip Friday, July 26, 2019 12:29 AM
    • Moved by Xavier Xie-MSFT Friday, July 26, 2019 9:31 AM move to correct forum
    Friday, July 26, 2019 12:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Greentwip,

I helped you move to the 'Payouts and Reporting' forum for better support.

Best Regards,

Xavier

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 26, 2019 9:33 AM
  • Hi Greentwip,

>where are all the payments? 

Do you want to get the Payout summary which shows you details about the money you've earned with Microsoft?

>Do I have to wait until the payments get processed? 

Does ‘get processed’ mean 'earnings with status = "Payment Sent"'?

>Why I'm unable to transfer to my Payout Profile? 

Do you want to update your Payout Profile? 

Your description of the issue make me a little confused. Could you describe your problem in more detail?Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 29, 2019 2:34 AM