none
No ad impression (more than 200000 ad requests / 30days) RRS feed

• Question

• With one of my ad unit I have more than 200.000 ad requests per 30 days, but 0 (zero) impressions.

Could you please check with the backend team that what's happening with my ad?

app id: 9wzdncrfj41m
    adunit: 1100039508

Saturday, November 30, 2019 5:21 PM

All replies

• Hi

There are many reasons that might cause this behavior. Does the AdControl show the test ads correctly when you test it? And please make sure that you are not using the test ad unit value in the store version. If it is not a test ad unit value, have you verified the size of the ad unit in the partner center to see if the size is greater or less than the size of the AdControl in your app's code?

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, December 2, 2019 1:13 AM
  • Hi Roy,

This is a Video interstitial ad unit.
    I have other video interstitial ad units with impressions, but this app has no video impression at all.

Could you please check what is going on the server side?

app id: 9wzdncrfj41m
    adunit: 1100039508

Monday, December 2, 2019 8:21 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please open a support ticket in Contact us? If you opened a ticket for ad, you could directly talk to the team about your issue.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 2:31 AM
  • I have open a support ticket: SR1489641863
    Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:26 PM
  • But in the past the support just closed all my tickets after weeks or months without any solution.
    Clearly they was not interesting to solve the issue or see anything in the advertising server side that what is happening with my ad unit 1100039508.

In the last 6 months my ad unit had 1,278,338 requests, but zero impressions. (I'm loosing money because of this)

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:39 PM
  • Hi,

I've contacted the team about this and I'm waiting for the response from the team. There might be some time delay.

Best regards,

Roy

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:45 AM
  • Hi Roy,

Thank you for your help!
    I'm waiting for your answer ...

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 3:26 PM
  • Hi,

I've contacted the team about this and I'm waiting for the response from the team. There might be some time delay.

Best regards,

Roy

Roy, would you kindly answer the following thread?  I've requested more info from you numerous times and there has been no answer:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/40ccda10-dc50-45bd-b191-95a9fd35d95b/rs61903cuwp-xbox-one-virtual-keyboard-delete-issue?forum=wpdevelop#3183dfa7-d8bb-43b5-a365-7d7acdc30a95

I hate to hijack someone else's post, but there is no other way to contact you.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:46 PM
  • Hi,

I haven't got any response from the Xbox team. You could report this issue in the FeedBack Hub as well. You could find the FeedBack Hub in the Start Menu.

Best regards,

Roy

Thursday, December 5, 2019 2:18 AM
  • Hi Roy,

I'm waiting for your answer ...

Thursday, December 5, 2019 6:23 PM
  • Hi,

I've send the ticket number to the team. But no response yet. You could ask try to contact them in Contact US.

Best regards,

Roy

Friday, December 6, 2019 1:15 AM
  • Hi Roy,

So nothing changed :(

The support just waiting some weeks or months and then closing my tickets without any solution.
    Clearly they aren't interesting to solve the issue or see anything in the backend advertising server side that what is happening with my ad unit 1100039508.

In the last 6 months my ad unit had 1,278,338 requests, but zero impressions. (I'm loosing money because of this)

6 hours 59 minutes ago