none
URL action not working

Question

• I've created a menu item and have added a url action with a website address. I saved it, finished it but it doesn't go to the website. Any suggestions?

Davjoma

Friday, March 03, 2017 8:38 PM

Answers

• Hi Davjoma,

I have made a test in App Studio. I use the App Studio site (https://appstudio.windows.com/en-us) as the URL action to be added in my menu item.

I'm unable to open the website when I click it in the emulator. But after I create the installable package and sideload it on my device, I can make it to go to the website. So if you need to test it, please create a installable package and sideload it. The emulator is just for preview (you can check the UI layout and style here).

If it's helpful, could you please mark it as answer to benefit other community member who might read this thread?

Hope it clarifies. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Davjoma Monday, March 06, 2017 11:33 AM
    Monday, March 06, 2017 5:38 AM